Dr Stéfan Bester’s
Aesthetic solutions form part of cosmetic dentistry designed to help enhance your smile. People experience different types of dental problems that may require partial or full arch dental restorations, while others need a smile makeover for a rejuvenated smile. Digital smile design is an integral part of the process and used as a valuable communication tool with the patient to provide the desired aesthetic outcome.
Aesthetic dentistry provides the following solutions:
- Restore existing teeth to standard form and function
- Replace teeth that are missing to improve the appearance of your teeth and chewing function
- Restore worn and crooked teeth with the use of crowns and veneers
- Remove and prevent future tooth decay
- Cover tooth chips and worn enamel
- Provide the desired lip support for facial aesthetics
- Good oral hygiene and care
- Improve the appearance of your teeth, gums and smile
Cosmetic dentistry involves creating balance and symmetry, colour and contouring manipulation to produce seamless adjacent teeth, gums and lips. This includes the use of single teeth to partial or full mouth crown/veneer/resin/implant reconstructions. Botox® and lower face facial dermal fillers are often included if indicated to restore not only the tooth component of the smile but also the facial skin aspects of the surrounding facial areas for the best possible overall aesthetic results. Other cosmetic solutions include teeth whitening, tooth coloured fillings, dental implants, inlays or onlays and bridges.